What is your Minecraft username: XxXDanTheManXxX

What is your Discord Name and #### (Example: Darnyball#6351): DanTheMan#8740

Which server are you applying for: Ultimate

How old are you: 16

What is your country (Example: USA): USA

How long do you plan on playing each day: weekdays about 3-4 hours sometimes more, weekends a 5-6 hours

How often are you available on Discord: pretty much all the time except when I am at school which means after 2:30 pm est on weekdays

Do you plan to be in voice chat/Do you have a microphone: yes

How long have you been a part of the NTG community: 2 weeks or so

How long have you been playing on the server you are applying for: 81 hours

Do you have any previous staff experience (List): I have some a long time ago, I learn quickly.

Why would you like to be staff: There is no staff on ultimate and I love to help people. On the server I answer everyone's questions, and sell them stuff that the need. You can ask Soulbutter about that.

What goals do you have (both for this network and in your life) You do not need to be too personal just help us know you better. I am just a kid looking to help out a server that I like, I see you need staff and I believe that I can help.

What motivates you to play and help players: I like to be a nice person, and playing is fun because I like to make crazy shit.

Describe one thing you think could be improved about our network or a server in particular: The amount of staff, why I am applying, and I know you said only one thing, but finish the jobs and ranks which I would love to help with.